Friday, February 18, 2011

Thanks little girl

I was picked for having a cute blog from my sis, thanks!! I really have no idea what I am doing with a blog but here I am having one. SOO-7 things about myself:

1. I drink around 5 Diet Dr. Pepper's a day. So addicted.

2. I can't say the words "gifts" or "mail" correctly. Gifts comes out GIFS everytime, and mail comes out MELL. I can try really hard and say them but in a full blown conversation notta chance.

3. I could eat Pizza everyday and did most days (until I started Nutrisystem...)

4. I cannot go to the movies without getting a Diet Dr. Pepper and a snack.

5. I only make our bed when I know people are coming over. I just don't see the point (lazy?)

6. I have seen Gavin Degraw in concert 5 times and feel like he should know me everytime I re-meet him. ONE time he said he remembered me (ya right).

7. My favorite thing to do is to go to Hafer Park with Ashton and sit and watch the ducks. He thinks they are hilarious.

These are a few cutie patootie blogs that I like to read:

Jessica
Amy
Corlie
Courtney
Ashley

1 comment: