Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh why not?!

I have read so many facebook posts and blogs about the big snow storm so OH why not write one too!? I have actually loved being snowed in. I love the feeling of being forced to just lounge around, watch movies and play all day! I dont want to get out of the house! In fact, I can't, because my car is forever stuck at my sister's apartment....The Links apts. really need to figure out a snow shoveling plan, it is bad over there! Ray, Ash and I braved the coldness and went outside to build a snowman but the snow was way too powdery AND Ashton hated the snow. What kid hates the snow? Apparently mine does REALLY bad. Poor baby. Snow is kind of scary I guess...right? lol. Anyway, he is a funny, little boy. Here is some info for my "in the works" baby book (yea right):

Ashton will be 14 months on Feb. 13th-

-He sleeps around 12 hours every night and takes about an 1 and a half to 2 hour nap each day. He officially is a 1 nap a day kind of baby!

- He weighed 24.8 pounds at his 1 year checkup, 31 inches long

-He is a crawling machine. Seriously, he crawls at super-turbo speed!

-He has taken MANY steps but walking is just not his main mode of transportation. He is bear crawling right now too. I think he is doing that bc it is a mixture of walking and crawling, haha.

- He loves to eat and does A LOT. His favorite snack are the Gerber "cheetos" (that's what we call them anyway).

- He is not a fan of milk. We are using the step 2 formula and slowly putting milk in with it hoping he will start loving it!

-FINALLY WE FOULD A SIPPY CUP HE LIKES! I seriously bought every brand and type of sippy cup before I found one he would drink out of. He was such a bottle baby until recently. He also loves "big people" cups way more than sippys.

-He says mama, dadda, duck, doggy, and ok. He is constantly talking jibberish.

-He loves to do the motions to the itsy, bitsy spide. He is pretty good at it when he wants to be!

- He throws a fit every time I have to tell him "no no". It is actually pretty funny. He will lay flat on the ground, face down, or throw his head in my lap. I am trying to ignore the fits but they are pretty funny. I might have recorded a few of them. I thought this stuff didnt happen until closer to 2 years old? Uh oh.

-He loves Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse Club house.

-He smiles a lot and thinks everything is funny!

-I could go on and on.

I love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. I agree... record it! I recorded Brooks throwing a fit the other day. And then I felt bad cause I realized he wasn't old enough to "throw a fit" so I had to put down the camera and feed the kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't like snow? He takes after his Aunt Katy.

    ReplyDelete