Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Creepy

This might be a weird post but I kind of think its funny/really weird.


So I have been having major problems sleeping. I stay up WAY too late watching netflix but I seriously cannot go to sleep! A few nights ago I was really tired at about 11 p.m. I was so excited because I thought I would finally get some sleep. Well, I did, but at about 3 a.m. I woke up, standing in the hallway, changing the temp. on the thermostat thing. WHAT?! I was apparently sleep walking!! There is something about sleep walking that really freaks me out. My sister used to do it a lot when we were younger and I was always afraid that she would sleep walk into my room and just stare at me (true story). SO, I was completely creeped out with myself. Well, last night around 1 a.m. Ray and I were laying in bed, I was awake of course, listening to my ipod and Ray was fast asleep. Then, he just sits up and is just sitting there. I asked him what he was doing and he wouldnt answer me. I was freaked out and stopped talking to him bc you never wake a sleep walker right?! Or so I have heard. He finally just laid back down and went to sleep. AHH! CREEPY. What is wrong with us???! Obviously we need to go to bed at a normal hour to get in a healthier routine to avoid sleep walking or whatever we are doing (I have heard that helps having bad dreams etc.) OR we are just really creepy.


At least we produced a perfect little baby though right?

Blair Witch baby?

JK. He is far from creepy-Just his parents...yep, just call us the Creepies.

1 comment:

  1. This is so so so funny! I remember one time at mom and dads I woke up to pee (when my bedroom was downstairs) and Katy was sleep walking and digging through those cabinets by their bedroom where they keep all the blankets.

    ReplyDelete