Monday, February 14, 2011

2 for 2

Today was a fun little day filled with gifts, love and gifts and food. My sweet hubs got me a mani pedi gift card AND some other gift cards to my fav. places (he knows the way to my heart is through a gift card). He also knows how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE baskets filled with my favorite things, food/candy things(we are a basket giving couple), and since he loves me so much, he did not get me a basket. Here are my 2 theories on the no basket this V-day:

1. He loves me so much and would never ever want to tempt me when I am hard core dieting and he knows how hard I am trying OR

2. He just paid the big bucks for this diet plan and isn't going to ruin it!

Probably a little bit of both-either way, it was a great day and I didn't cheat my diet...whew! I ended up making Raymond a basket with his favorite things which are also my favorite things-cheezits, oreos (double stuff!), gummi savers, reeses, a couple of shirts, GIFT CARD. etc.
Shopping for his basket was my fix for the day. Yikes. That being said, and getting to the point of my post title, I have lost 2 pounds in the last 2 days! Suck that Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment