Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Ashton's flu has done to me

My little baby has the flu :-( It is so so sad when a baby is sick, and he is very, very sick. It has been a crazy couple of days. Hopefully this goes away soon! I am so sad to see my baby hurting but also I might be going a little bit crazy from it all, for example:

I.......................


-forgot to brush my teeth today-still haven't

-ate 3 bowls of ice cream

-screamed in a pillow

-drank 5 Diet Dr. Peppers

-lost my phone today, then found it in my pocket 30 minutes later

-wiped Ashton's snotty nose with my shirt and am still wearing it


Here is a picture of us taken by my hubs. I look worse than Ashton and I'm not even sick. It looks like we are watching a movie but we could be just staring at a wall, or sleeping with our eyes open...wouldn't surprise me.

And this was just today.....I am really scared for tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. LOL. I wore the same clothes from Monday until Thursday... and then FINALLY took a shower last night. Sick huh? OH! The joys of motherhood! Sorry Ash is sick! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry he is sick my dear!

    Chase has a new formula and has spit it up on me so i smell pretty disgusting right now!

    but it will be ok hun! Praying for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks yall! And Jess, not gross at all. I wear the same outfit 3 days in a row a lot, haha! Candice-Sorry Chase has had so many colic problems. Ash was very colicky...it's so sad! It will get better!

    ReplyDelete