Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coupon Monster

I am going to my first coupon class tom. night. I feel a little bit 75 years old but I am all about saving the money!! Coupons scare scare scare me. That is probably weird but when I get to a check out lane and I have 107 coupons and I am trying to get them out of my wallet and figure out which ones I can use all while there are 5 people behind me rolling their eyes because I am taking too long and I start sweating and turn red and then just give up etc. etc. FAST NERVOUS HOT MESS. SOOOOOOOO with that long, stressful, no punctuation sentence perfectly defining my coupon experiences, I plan on dominating the stores with my future knowledge of the coupon world. I have no idea what happens at a coupon class but it has to help at least a little....right? I really hope they just hand out lots of awesome coupons-preferably to Target, Forever 21, and BABIES R US (shout out to the baby). If anyone has any coupon organizing/using tips I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment