Monday, March 29, 2010

I love my baby :-)



WHOA! I just saw that it has been like 5 weeks since my last entry. I really went into blogging with good intentions, updating all the time etc. Epic fail. The times that I remember to update and actually have time to do it is during my breaks at school but my school computer has blogging blocked on the school computers. Come on OKC public schools! I only would blog during breaks not during instruction time!! HOWEVER, I still can read blogs-which I do :-)


Now onto Ashton world:
HE WILL BE 4 MONTHS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!! I really cannot believe how fast time is flying by. I know everyone says that but seriously. Daddy (Raymond) has him watching ESPN all the time thinking that it will make him just as huge a sports fan as he is...I am positive he will be. We are also sure he will go pro in baseball, football and soccer. We bought his precious Easter outfit the other day and his Easter basket. It is the cutest elephant basket!!! Ray thinks it is kind of girly-I said whatever to that bc it is adorable.

So, Ashton loves being on his tummy. Today he was scooting up on his knees and squealing SOOO loud because he was trying so hard to move or do something! His squeals were not cries, they were just noises. He was trying so hard and had us cracking up! He would squeal and push for a little bit then just lay flat and rest, then do it all over again, haha! He is so much fun!


ONLY 39 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL! You better believe I am counting down! Here are some 3 month pictures of Ashton. He is getting so big. At his 2 month checkup he weighed 12.15 and was 24 inches long so I am so anxious to see how much he has gained at his 4 month checkup!


No comments:

Post a Comment