Tuesday, January 19, 2010

5 weeks!


My baby is 5 weeks old and I cannot believe it!!!! I am getting in a great routine with him and loving every bit of being a mom! However, some breaks now and then are nice! My wonderful husband sent me to do some shopping, get a pedicure, and get my eyebrows waxed (probably bc he was tired of looking at my man feet and eyebrows). I didnt care what his reasoning was I was just so excited! I missed my baby during my outing but it was still very nice. While I was gone though I discovered a new pet peeve of mine....At the salon while I am getting a pedicure I tell the lady that I want my eyebrows waxed as well. Her next question is "just your eyebrows, not your lip?" I say "no, just my eyebrows" and she says "are you sure?" AHHH! I do not have a mustache chinese lady but thanks for making me check when I get home anyway! Whatever though, a day out is a day out and I loved it. I will end this post with some pics of my precious Ashton....He has grown so much!




This is Ashton now, at 5 weeks

and this is Ashton 3 weeks ago. He was so little!









3 comments:

  1. I totally get it about the whole lip thing! Last time that I got my eyebrows waxed MY lady asked me the same thing, "Do you want your lip done as well?" No! But, of course, once I got home, I had to carefully check and now I'm totally paranoid about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kendra, he is so precious!! :) I'm glad to find your blog...it sounds like you are adjusting to mommyhood very well! And I totally understand the frustrations at the salon, except mine usually stems from the Chinese lady looking at my sick feet and saying, "Are you SURE you just want the regular pedicure and not the deluxe spa pedicure?" Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra....you just made me laugh about the mustache. I have had that happen to me before too, but I actually listened to her cuz she made me scared....yes I got my lip waxed. Loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete