Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bad guesser

Ugh. I do not fit into Katy's bridesmaid dress that I ordered when I was pregnant. I had to guess what size I would be by May 29th and apparently I thought that I have super turbo body and it would just bounce right on back to my normal size. WRONG, I am the worst guesser ever BUT in my defense, I think my ribs have spread apart and it might not be just a losing weight solution. Uh Oh. However, I am not going to give up and I will continue to let Jillian Michaels (workout dvd) kick my booty....bc she has been. A bright side to working out, Ashton thinks it is hilarious when I do the workouts and seriously laughs so hard at some of the moves. Either he likes all the movement or I really look ridiculous--probably both. I usually workout during his late afternoon nap but sometimes I gotta entertain my baby, or he just wont take a nap. But who cares about naps when you get to see this beautiful cutesy smile!!

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome! Let me know what you think about the workouts...I'm trying to decide what to start doing.

    ReplyDelete