Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My first blogging experience!

So I have decided/was convinced to start a blog so that I can post pregnancy, baby and just fun life stuff! I really hope I can keep up with this. I am obsessed with reading blogs but keeping up with one is different I think. NEVERMIND, I can do it! Anyway, I am almost finished with the nursery, kind of proud of it. It was really fun to work on! I will be posting pics ASAP! I cannot believe I only have 37 more days until my due date....flew by so fast! However, those 37 days could not come faster. I am ready for a break from being a prego 1st year teacher, UGH but more importantly, I cannot wait to meet my little baby!

I will leave you with a pic of 2 of my favorite things- Phoebe and baby.

Ashton Mobley




Phoebe the dog



2 comments:

  1. Kendra! Welcome to the blog world. YAY! I'm so excited to keep up you all your baby news. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I bet you look as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I'm so happy I came across your new blog today! Can't wait to see you prego at the wedding and to see baby pics on here!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete