Monday, November 16, 2009

I had my 35 week doctor appointment today- went great! Ashton is kickin and growin and is very healthy YAY! The nurse gave me a huge pep talk bc I told her how nervous I was about the delivery. She said she enjoyed giving birth....I hope that is how I feel! ha! As long as he is healthy in the end that is all that matters!!! Anyway, I will post some nursery pics and belly bump pics soon! I am getting so big!

On a musical note, Raymond won a singing contest over the weekend called All American Idol. The rounds of this contest have been going on for MONTHS (over 100 contestants) and really we both thought nothing about it because we knew nothing about it! Raymond is always pretty clueless when it comes to details lol. Anyway, it was a bigger deal than we thought!!! He won first place which included $500, a 10 song produced C.D. with some production company in Dallas, a year management contract with Quarter Time Music Group and a 3 year contract with a music agent. We are so excited! Me, my brother Kaleb, sister Katy and her fiance Brody went to watch him and almost left right after he sang just bc we had no idea what we were even watching! HA! So glad we didnt! Maybe this will be Raymond's big break. lol. It was fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATY LAST FRIDAY THE 13th!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Since when do you blog??!! How did I not know about this?

    1) post pics of the nursery
    2) Post belly pics
    3) give the people what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, peer pressure got to me. I will post pics soooooon. Come take pics of my belly

    ReplyDelete